Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sermon thoughts

If you haven't listened to my ranting, er preaching from last Sunday and you care to, than you can hear it here. Scroll down and you'll be able to stream it. You may comment or critique it as well, on this blog post if you want.

Also, Moody's Devotion from Monday was on the same passage and is a really good perspective. Some of my friends pointed that out to me on Monday. Check it out here.

I plan on posting some of my thoughts and research that I gathered for the message that I wasn't able to use. I really stink at parring down my info - and I go off on little tangents that I am not sure are always helpful.

1 comment:

Candi said...

Brian - Great sermon yesterday: heartfelt & very convicting. See, God isn't just "stomping on your toes." I haven't met you yet - been visiting Hope for a while, but I wanted to let you know that someone is listening (and even occasionally reading your blog). You might be interested in my friend, Roger's blog too. http://rogersreflections.blogspot.com/
Over the past two months, he's been dealing with some of the same issues of your sermon from Ephesians: love vs. legalism, law vs. grace, etc. Hope to meet you & your lovely wife soon! Candi