Sunday, May 30, 2004

going to camp

I am a pastor to youth. We are going to camp for 5 days. I am pretty excited. It's weird. This is the first time I have been personally responsible for something this big and I feel a great peace about it. The Lord is really taking care of everything. My stress level, the youth's commitments, the money and everything. It seems to be falling into place. I was originally stressing out about the number of youth attending and then I just prayed and asked God to bring those that He would have come. I submitted my worrying to Him and I trust Him for the journey. Everything is in His hands, so He will direct those who are to come. He will also direct my steps in all of the challenges this camp has to offer. I am anticipating God to do some awesome things with His kids this week. Jesus has a way of sneaking up on us and just loving us into following Him. The Lord is up to something. I am glad I can be a part of it.

No comments: