Thursday, May 12, 2011

Alabama Tornado plus 14…

Alabama Tornado - EFCA TouchGlobal Crisis Response from EFCA ReachGlobal on Vimeo.


Rumor has it that a lot of relief agencies and volunteers are packing it in and heading out of North Alabama. I hope that is not true. The EFCA TouchGlobal Crisis Response is staying for awhile. There is still much to do here. I am proud of my pastor and of my church and the EFCA and their continued resolve to carry on the relief efforts. My hope is that God will continue to raise up volunteers from all over to come and help with the clean up and rebuilding of our community. Our church building has become an outpost for mission relief to our neighbors. If you are still hoping to volunteer when you aren’t working your job please come out to Hope or give us a call. 256-830-5544. We have jobs to do and people to help.

Speaking of Rebuilding check out this effort some friends of mine are putting together

REBUILD +he South

No comments: